We are Open to assist you with your dental care
We look forward to continuing to work through these challenging times togetherNew Operating Guidelines
- Additional clinical and administrative staff to answer your calls faster, and get you rescheduled as quickly as possible
- Extended interest-free financing for 12 months through Care Credit
- Limited in-office financing for 3 months (with a credit card on file)
- Expanded sterilization, disinfection, and sanitizing techniques throughout the office
- Upgraded masks for our entire staff and social distancing in the office
- Masks are required for anyone entering the office
- Plexiglass barriers at our business desks
- A “virtual waiting room” – you will wait in your car and be invited directly to your treatment room when it is ready
- We are absorbing all of the significant costs for added equipment, supplies, and protocols to ensure a safe and comfortable experience in our office; no additional PPE fees to patients.
- Please call us when you pull in to our parking lot, and wait in your car: (336) 275-1472. We will call you when your room is ready, and you can enter.
- There will be minimal seating in our waiting room, in order to provide social distancing, so please wait in your car when possible
- When you enter, we will take your temperature and ask you some simple screening questions as well as complete a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Please wear your own mask to your appointment.
- We are recommending that only patients receiving treatment be allowed in the office. Please reframe from bringing any companions or children with you.
- If you require assistance, you will be allowed to bring one person with you. Your companion will be asked to wear a mask.
- Parents will not be allowed in treatment rooms with children as we are limiting people in our clinical areas. Some exceptions may apply (please consult with our staff).
- We are continuing to work hard to get patients back on their regular preventive cleaning intervals. Thanks for your continued patience and scheduling flexibility.
- Please continue to read emails from us, for updates and new information.
- Check our website for updates in the near future
Location and Office Hours
Westover Dental Group , 1507 Westover Terrace Suite A Greensboro, NC 27408 (336) 275-1472
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed