Effective Teeth Whitening in Greensboro, NC
A smile is an important aspect of everyone’s personality and now you can get that perfect smile in an hour’s time with our quick and effective teeth whitening treatment in Greensboro with Zoom™! Teeth whitening with Zoom™ has become very popular to make your teeth ultra white. This dental service is ideal for patients looking for immediate results. Busy individuals can also take full advantage of this dental service as Zoom™ takes two hours to make your teeth shiny white. It has proved to be a blessing for people with busy schedules, looking for a quick teeth whitening treatment. We offer effective and safe teeth whitening in Greensboro, NC after thoroughly examining your teeth.
Why Do Teeth Get Stains?Tooth discoloration or staining can happen because of a number of factors: aging, excessive drinking of coffee, tea or wine, smoking, oral hygiene, medication use, and sometimes even due to genetic reasons. Teeth stains usually occur on the tooth surface or below the tooth enamel while few people develop both these types.
What Is Zoom™Zoom™ light-activated whitening gel is pH balanced with hydrogen peroxide used to remove deep stains and discoloration. Zoom™ light activates the hydrogen peroxide and helps it to gently penetrate the surface of the tooth. Zoom™ gel lightens the stains and makes your teeth six to ten shades whiter. It is labeled as an easy and pain-free process by dentists as well as patients.
Effectiveness Of Zoom™Teeth whitening with Zoom™ has revolutionized the cosmetic dentistry tooth whitening process and is a great alternative to the professional tooth whitening tray system as it gives immediate results. The process takes two hours and the patient can relax during the whole process by listening to music or watching TV. Zoom is effective in treating yellow staining from tobacco, red wine, soft drinks, aging, tea, coffee and more. The process is painless; however, your teeth may be sensitive after the treatment:
- The dental practitioner prepares to isolate your lips and gums for whitening.
- The Zoom™ Whitening Gel is applied to your teeth.
- This gel is activated by a specially designed light.
- The light allows the gel to penetrate your teeth and breaks up stains and discoloration.
- Then a five-minute fluoride treatment is given to decrease the hot and cold sensation.
- After the process, your teeth become at least six to ten shades whiter.
Location and Office Hours
Westover Dental Group , 1507 Westover Terrace Suite A Greensboro, NC 27408 (336) 275-1472
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed